Chicago Pneumatic Inline Compressor Filters & Elements
Below you will find filters that are available for Chicago Pneumatic air compressors. Included are particulate and dust filters, coalescing, as well as adsorbing filters.
Many of these filters are also compatible with other brands of air compressors, such as Ingersoll Rand and Jenny. For more information on what filters will fit your compressor, give us a call at 1-866-208-2797
Choosing filtration depends on type of contamination
There are six different types of filters to purify the compressed air. Thanks to filters, productivity, quality and reliability are increased, the wear of the distribution network is limited and breakdowns are prevented instead of cured.
- Enjoy a reduced pressure drop and increased savings thanks to the unique head design.
- A venting hole will give an audible alarm if the filter is dismantled under pressure.
- Removing the filter bowl is an easy job as the external ribs allow for a firm grip on the filter.
- No need to worry about corrosion. The die cast aluminum housing with special anodized treatment protects our filters both on the inside and the outside
- Easy monitoring via sight glass.
- Smooth draining of the filter ensures a reliable performance. This is guaranteed by our high performance automatic drain (G - C - P) and manual drain (V -S - D).
Filter Range Overview:
G Filter Range
Coalescing filters for general purpose protection, removing solid particles, liquid water and oil aerosol. Total Mass Efficiency: 99% For optimum filtration, a G filter should be preceded by a water separator.
S Filter Range
Particulate filters for dust protection. Count Efficiency: 99,81% at Most Penetrating Particle Size. (MPPS = 0,1 micron) An S filter should be preceded by a dryer at all times.
C Filter Range
High-efficiency coalescing filters, removing solid particles, liquid water and oil aerosol. Total Mass Efficiency: 99,9% For optimum filtration, a C filter should be preceded by a G filter at all times.
D Filter Range
High-efficiency particulate filters for dust protection. Count Efficiency: 99,97% at Most Penetrating Particle Size. (MPPS = 0,06 micron) A D filter should be preceded by an S filter at all times and is commonly fitted after an adsorption dryer.
V Filter Range
Activated carbon filter for removal of oil vapour and hydrocarbon odors with a maximum remaining oil content of 0,003 mg/m3 (0,003 ppm). 1000 hour lifetime
P Filter Range
Coalescing and particulate general purpose prefilter. Removes solid particles, dust, liquid and oil aerosol. Total Mass Efficiency: 90%
- Compressor with after-cooler
- G filter
- C filter
- V filter
- S filter
- D filter
- P filter
- Refrigerant dryer
- General purpose protection
- General purpose protection and reduced oil concentration
- High quality air with reduced dew point
- High quality air with reduced dew point and oil concentration
The quality of air required throughout a typical compressed air system varies. Offering an extensive filter range, can alwas match your precise requirements, ensuring that all types of contamination are avoided and costs are reduced to an absolute minimum.
|Filter Type||Solid Particles||Solid Particles||Oil aerosol & solid particles||Oil aerosol & solid particles||Oil aerosol & solid particles||Oil vapor|
|Element Service||After 4,000 operating hours or 1yr or pressure drop > 5.08 psi||After 4,000 operating hours or 1yr or pressure drop > 5.08 psi||After 4,000 operating hours or 1yr||After 4,000 operating hours or 1yr||After 4,000 operating hours or 1yr||After 1,000 operating hours (at 68°F) or 1yr|
|Precede with||-||S||water separator||G||-||G & C|
Filter Cross Reference
|Filter Type||Nominal Capacity||Maximum Pressure||
|Filter 295||297||232||1 1/2"||9.26|
|Filter 405||403||232||1 1/2"||9.92|
|Filter 550||551||232||1 1/2"||10.14|
|Filter 765||763||232||2 1/2"||15.21|