Clean areas from 6½ ft up to 18 ft high without the use of a ladder. The telescoping wand is ideal for cleaning second story walls, gutters, soffits, and many other hard to reach areas. The lightweight fiberglass construction makes the longwand easy to hold, and the screw-type lock ensures that the poles will not move or slip during operation. Make your cleaning jobs even easier with optional longwand accessories such as a gutter cleaner, rotating brush, and belt kit.
18ft Telescoping Pressure Washer Wand, 4000 PSI, 8.0GPM
- Easily clean rooftops and tough to reach areas with a telescoping wand.
- Threaded gun for quick removal and easy field repair.
- Two aluminum inner poles & fiberglass outer pole for maximum strength.
- Coarse threaded pole lock for a tight grip.
- M22 screw-type connections to easily and securely add accessories.
- 4000 PSI Max Pressure (275 BAR)
- 8.0 GPM Max Flow (30.4 LPM)
- 200°F Maximum Temperature
- 6' 6" to 18' length
- 1/4" hose