12 Foot Telescoping Pressure Washer Wand - 85.206.012L
Clean areas from 6½ ft up to 12 ft high without
the use of a ladder. The telescoping wand is ideal for cleaning second story
walls, gutters, soffits, and many other hard to reach areas. The lightweight
fiberglass construction makes the longwand easy to hold, and the screw-type lock
ensures that the poles will not move or slip during operation. Make your
cleaning jobs even easier with optional longwand accessories such as a gutter
cleaner, rotating brush, and belt kit.
12ft Telescoping Pressure Washer Wand, 4000 PSI, 8.0GPM
- Easily clean rooftops and tough to reach areas
with a telescoping wand.
- Threaded gun for quick removal and easy field
- Two aluminum inner poles & fiberglass outer pole
for maximum strength.
- Coarse threaded pole lock for a tight grip.
- M22 screw-type connections to easily and
securely add accessories.
- 4000 PSI Max Pressure (275 BAR)
- 8.0 GPM Max Flow (30.4 LPM)
- 200°F Maximum Temperature
- 6' 6" to 12' length
- 1/4" hose