Control Board for Graco Magnum XR9 Fits Model:
- Unplug electrical cord, and relieve pressure.
- Remove enclosure mounting screws, and pull right enclosure away from drive housing. Take care to not pull on the leads from the electrical cord and the Power switch.
- Disconnect motor harness and electrical cord and Power switch leads from control board.
- Remove screw that mounts control board, and pull control board 2 in. (50 mm) back from drive housing.
- Disconnect pressure control harness from connector on front of control board. Using fingernail or tip of small, flat-blade screwdriver, press tab on right side of connector to release.
- Connect pressure control harness to new control board connector.
- Install new control board on drive housing, and tighten control board mounting screw.
- Connect electrical cord and Power switch leads and motor harness to control board.
- Replace right enclosure, and tighten enclosure mounting screws.