Coilhose Pneumatics Flexcoil PR14-30B-T - 1/4-in x 30-ft
Coiled Polyurethane self-storing hose. This extremely lightweight hose is extruded with an inner braid for additional strength, and this “integral piece” process eliminates the need of bonding individual layers of tubing, braiding and cover which tend to separate over time due to bending, flexing and pulsating. FLEXEEL combines the durability of bulkier hoses with the kink resistance and elasticity of Polyurethane to make a tough, long-lasting hose that is user friendlyFeatures
- 8" supply end and 16" working end pigtails eliminate the need for whip hoses.
- Excellent abrasion resistance.
- Temperature Range: -40°F to +125°F
- Factory applied thread sealant supplied on male swivel fitting.
- Kink-resistant; virtually undamaged by twisting or crushing.
- Much lighter than other air hoses.
- Extremely flexible and excellent coil memory
- Very small bend radius and tight coil diameter reduces work and storage space.
- Up to 90% working length.