The new Mark X 240 Volt is Graco's largest electric airless/texture unit to date. With nearly double the output of the Mark V, it is the sprayer of choice for serious professional contractors who take advantage of the 240 volt power available at the construction site or with a generator. A true powerhouse, it can easily spray skim coat in a Level 5 finish, and drywall mud in an orange peel, splatter or knockdown finish. It can even apply the whole range of primers and paints.
Endurance Pump with Max Flo™+ - Long-life Chromax Pump Rod and V-max Blue Packings. New Max Flo+ with Packout Protection provides oversized fluid passages to deliver maximum flow of even the heaviest materials while virtually eliminating pump pack-out.
ProConnect 2 - Quickly and easily swap out the pump for a spare with no tools.
- Easy Out Design Filters from the inside out to prevent filters from getting stuck when dirty
- TiltBack kickstand cart design holds the inlet clear of the paint bucket for easy one-person bucket changes
- SmartControl 3.0 Offers precision pressure control that delivers a consistent spray fan without pressure fluctuations.
- Chrome-Plated, Welded Steel Hi-Boy Cart
- WatchDog™ system automatically shuts the pump off when material runs out
- On-Board Toolbox to store tools, tips, filters, and accessories
- QuickReel lets you deploy and rewind up to 300 feet of hose
About Mark X - 240 Volt
- The Mark X 240 Volt operates on 220-240 volt, single phase power
- 240 volts gives the extra power needed to achieve gas sprayer performance, in an electric unit.
- Mark X is built with a 3-wire plug to be connected to a 3 wire receptacle
Finding 240 Volt Power
- Jobsite “breakout” boxes usually have 240 volt receptacle
- Jobsite electricians typically will supply a 240 volt L6-30R receptacle if requested
- Laundry room, kitchen stove outlet, welding outlets in garage, etc.
- Typical generator has 240 volt outlets
- Use 10 gage cable with L6-30 plugs/receptacles
- 50 foot 240 volt extension cord available from Graco: part number 15T647
- Temporary power pole in new developments