The Graco SaniSpray HP 130 has been designed to deliver consistent coverage, without heavy drips and runs, so that you can achieve specified disinfectant dwell times. Used for high production sanitizing, disinfecting and deodorizing jobs everywhere.
Compatible with List N disinfectants that meet EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2. Delivers maximum, 2-gun productivity on large disinfecting jobs. Uniquely built with the highest-grade materials that are compatible with disinfectants, sanitizers and deodorizers.
- Approved alcohol-based active ingredients
- Ethanol, Isopropanol (Except for SaniSpray HP 20 Corded)
- Approved water-based active ingredients
- Aldehydes, Phenols, Quaternary Ammonium Compounds, Sodium Hypochlorite (Bleach), Peroxyacetic Acid, Hydrogen Peroxide, Hypochlorous Acid
- Consult with your material manufacturer to confirm spray application and equipment compatibility
- Food Services
- Housing & Education
- Health Care Facilities
- Arenas & Athletic Fields
Modular Repair Kits
- To avoid transmission of infectious germs, SaniSpray HP sprayers are not returnable, and may not be serviceable at distributors or service centers
- Easy Modular Service Kits are available for most sprayers service by the end user