The Airlessco 4050SP is self-propelled walk-behind striper that delivers the professional results and range of features needed by pavement striping contractors—and it’s an incredible value!
The Airlessco 4050SP Striper is based on Airlessco's proven LP Piston Pump used daily by thousands of painting contractors. The large one-piece piston along with Airlessco's patented triple-life packing system results in reduced maintenance, lower operating costs, and longer equipment life. An electronic pressure control system delivers consistent output pressure while minimizing wear on the pump components.
Previously known as "Pioneer Brite Striper 3000SP"
Features and Benefits
- Honda GX160 OHV 4-cycle engine
- Engine operates at low speed for minimal vibration and noise levels.
- Self-Propelled with adjustable speed
- Airlessco's 008 spray gun mounts on any corner, with a quick release for painting parking curbs or pavement using stencils.
- Can be used for any of your field marking needs
- Features a long-life tungsten carbide ball & seat, the REV-GUARD™ base for “No Drips” applications, and Airlessco's patented REV-TIP™ reversible spray tips that clear clogs literally in a snap.