FS-Curtis General Purpose Air Line Filter, 1 Micron, 100 psi, 1/2" NPT, 20 CFM
FS-Curtis CF filters are long-lasting and give you low pressure drop for outstanding performance.
Captures solid particles and coalesces aerosols down to 1 micron. Handles up to 20 CFM flow at 100 PSI; 250 PSIG max at 150° F.
- Low pressure drop delivers energy savings
- Applications: Tools, motors, cylinders.
- Corrosion-resistant cores
- Coated, closed-cell foam sleeve resists chemical corrosion from oils and acids
- Piston-type element to housing seal keeps unfiltered air from bypassing the element