Graco ThermoLazer ProMelt System Thermoplastic Line Striper
New Graco ThermoLazer ProMelt System - 24H623
Introducing the world’s first fast melt, on-board handliner –
ThermoLazer ProMelt System by Graco. Now, for the first time,
it’s possible to melt up to 300 pounds of thermoplastic material
(6-50 lb bags) in a handliner in less than one hour! No one else
can do this and we’re proud to say that this patent pending
system will soon become the new industry standard for years to
come. Finally a solution for melting and applying thermoplastic without the
hassle and cost of premelters.
The New ProMelt striper is ideal for applications that
involve large parking lots, crosswalks, airports, streets and
more. It will work with multiple types of thermoplastic
material, including all types of Alkyd thermoplastic, Hydrocarbon thermoplastic, reflective glass beads, and elements.
Features and Benefits
- QuadMelt System - Four chamber system can melt 300 lbs of material in less than 1 hour.
- ControlFlow System - Precise material flow control with a squeeze of a lever.
- SplitBead Hopper - Holds over 90 lbs (40 kg) of reflective glass beads.
- EasyGlide System
- First thermoplastic line striper with dual rear wheels and Fat Track Front Swivel for smooth LineLazer-like handling.
- SmoothRide Tires - High-load pneumatic tires provide excellent maneuverability and less rolling resistence.
- Optional Double-Bead Drop System Kit: installs in minutes for superior retroreflectivity.
- SmartDie II System - Now use with or without heat for all weather conditions. Floats with the surface.
NEW SmartDie II
The SmartDie II System is the next generation in screed box technology – only from Graco. Its innovative
design allows users to use it with or without direct heat allowing for more flexibility in all weather conditions. If
you are in a cooler climate you’ll want to add the optional 4-torch die heat system to optimize and extend your
thermoplastic striping opportunities.
The unique “floating” die design allows the die to float with the constantly changing surfaces allowing the
best possible line to be put down – every time. The no-tool die change out system makes it fast and simple to
change out your dies when switching between different width lines commonly found in intersection jobs.
No springs? Yep, you heard it correctly, no springs to bog you down by making you inspect and change out
prior to laying down that stripe. No springs means saving time, money and hassle.
Durable? These hardened steel dies with an innovative, built-in mil adjustment system are built to last –
exactly what you’ve come to expect from Graco
Graco ThermoLazer ProMelt video