Graco G-Force 3540 GHW Hot Water Pressure Washer - 262298
The G-Force 3540 GHW hot water pressure washer is for those applications where cold water just won’t cut it. With hot water you can effectively clean grease, oil or any other heat reactive substance. This is highly recommended in machine shops, repair businesses and for the high end power washing companies.
Use this pressure washer for the most demanding jobs needing hot water.
|AR TX Series Pump -
- Direct drive triplex pitson pump
- Oil-bath crankcase with cooling fins.
- Built in low pressure chemical injector
- Thermal relief valve protects the pump from over-temperature
- Ceramic plungers with lubricated packings
Diesel Fired Burner
- Burner can run off either 1 or 2 diesel or kerosene
- Maximum outlet temperature of 200 degrees
- Coil drain helps protect against freezing
- Fuel and water filter ensures a clean fuel supply
- Honda GX contractor grade series engine delivers maximum performance
- This is the preferred engine for most contractors, and includes a fuel
High Pressure Gun and Hose
- Non-marking 50 foot hose has quick connects, swivel and bend
- Professional-grade insulated trigger gun comes with
insulated dual lance
- 3500 PSI
- Honda - 390cc OHV
- 3.3 Gallons Per Minute
- Pump Type - Direct Drive, Crankshaft
- Fuel Tank Capacity - 6.9qt.
- Weight - 428 lbs
Warranty - 3 year coverage against defects in materials and workmanship. 3 year Honda engine and 5 year General Pump
Includes 3/8" x 50' braided hose, a duel lance with adjustable pressure, a 4'
chemical tube and 5 washer tips!