The absolute latest in airless finishing technology!
- Air-Assisted Airless
Introducing Graco's latest high-performance
to fine finish spraying - The FinishPro 395!
How it works:
Material is delivered to the gun at lower pressure than traditional
airless (500-1500 psi vs. 1500-3000 psi) and is partially atomized through a small
tip. Full atomization is achieved by adding a small amount of air (5-35 psi) to the
edges of the spray fan - resulting in a softer pattern, more control, higher transfer
efficiency, and less overspray.
- Fine finish quality that rivals HVLP
- High production speed of airless
- Ability to spray the widest range of fine-finish materials
- without reducing!
|Graco's Exclusive Air Cap Design
- Revolutionary air cap design has been optimized for use with
reversible spray tips
- Twice the number of outlets, each positioned closer to the
- Delivers a softer, more consistent spray fan from start to
|Premium G40 Gun:
- Light-weight, compact design is ideal for getting into tight
- Ultra-light trigger pull and form-fitted handle means less
- High Pressure Swivel for improved operator control and comfort
- Air adjustment valve conveniently located right at the gun
- Includes 100 Mesh fine finish filter
- Graco's Fine Finish tips provide a superior finish
- Reversible tips allow for easy clearing of clogged tips
- no need to disassemble the gun
- Switching tips is simple - ideal when moving from trim
|High Output On-Board Air Compressor
- Customized air compressor from an industry leader – Thomas™
- Twin-cylinder design provides high output in a compact design
- Smooth, quiet operation. Delivers 3.2 cfm @ 35 psi
|True 2-in-1 capability
- In the air-assisted airless mode the on-board air compressor
assists the pump in producing a high quality fine-finish at lower pressures
- Able to support up to a .021 tip in airless mode
- Allows you to switch from airless to air-assisted spraying
with the flip of a switch
|Graco's Proven Endurance Piston Pump
- Piston pumps allow for consistent priming and pumping of
even the heaviest materials - without thinning!
- Long-life V-Max Packings, Chromex Rod and Stainless Steel
- QuickAccess intake valve to easily clean or clear debris
||On-board air regulator
As this sprayer was derived from the Graco Ultra
395, one of the most popular and dependable
airless sprayers ever made, you know it is of the highest quality and is built to last.