|Replacement Control Board For Graco Magnum XR5 and XR7
- Magnum XR 5 - 232740
- Magnum XR 7 - 232745
- Unplug electrical cord, and relieve pressure.
- Remove enclosure mounting screws, and pull right
enclosure away from drive housing. Take care to
not pull on the leads from the electrical cord
and the Power switch.
- Disconnect motor harness and electrical cord and
Power switch leads from control board.
- Remove screw that mounts control board, and pull
control board 2 in. (50 mm) back from drive
- Disconnect pressure control harness from
connector on front of control board. Using
fingernail or tip of small, flat-blade
screwdriver, press tab on right side of
connector to release.
- Connect pressure control harness to new control
- Install new control board on drive housing, and
tighten control board mounting screw.
- Connect electrical cord and Power switch leads
and motor harness to control board.
- Replace right enclosure, and tighten enclosure